Bosch GSE 11 E Handheld Beaker
The specialist tool for breakthroughs and demolition work.
It offers an extreme impact force of 16.8j for high material removal rates and low-vibration in both operation and no-load.
There is a service display along with an SDS-max toolholder with integrated dust protection.
The variable chisel gives you an option of 12 different chiselling positions and the auxiliary handle can be adjusted or rotated 360°.
- Extreme impact force of 16.8 joules for high material removal rate
- Low-vibration in operation and no-load
- Low feed pressure, for fatigue-free working
- Service display
- SDS-max toolholder with integrated dust protection
- Variable chisel fitting in 12 positions
- Auxiliary handle can be adjusted and rotated 360°
- Foam handle
- Wide sliding switch for convenient switching on and off
- Large-volume carrying case
- Cut-off carbon brushes
- Also suitable for left-handers
- Rated power input: 1,500 W
- impact energy: 16.8 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 900 – 1,890 bpm
- Weight: 10.1 kg
- Length: 570 mm
- Height: 270 mm
- Toolholder: SDS-max